- Can the Claimant request evidence from a third party to litigate?
- Research Art. 79 of CISG
- What is the basis for determining damages under the common law, and how does it compare to the damages sought in this case?
- Under Art. 74 CISG, can a buyer use as damages profits gained by the other party?
- Research the principle of disgorgement.
- Can you get damages for breach of an arbitration agreement?
- Can you in arbitration request as damages attorney fees from prior litigation?
- Does a framework agreement create obligations that if not performed constitute a breach of contract?
- Has there been an automatic breach because the seller refuses to ship the bottles? Or, is there a new offer and a new acceptance every year?
- Select an argument heading a write one paragraph of argument, and send it to Janet (email@example.com) in the morning.
Here this the Claimant Memo Outline we have been working on at BCDR.